Thursday, February 1, 2007

Furst Post

Thought that I would start my furst post with this striking, stunning, photo of me posing in front of the window.

Let me introduce myself. I'm B. Love's 25 lb. fur brother. Mom has had me for over 2 years. I'm part of a pair of wonderful kitties. Smith, and myself, Wesson. We lost Smith almost 1 month ago, and everyone in the house is still adjusting. I'm very aggressive and when the beans makes sounds that I don't like or pet me the wrong way I will let them know.

I'm finally getting used to the new addition to the family. B. Love is very different from myself. He won't go to bed when Mommy and Daddy do, and he gets in trouble at night because he chews on everything. I'm pretty much the purrfect cat and never give Mom and Dad any trouble. B has got a lot to learn if he's going to make it in the house, and I'm here to teach him.

10 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Wesson, we is furry furry pleased to meet you! Come an bisit us when you can!

Emma's Kat said...

Yes, very glad to meet you Wesson! Wow, what a big kitty you are! You'll have to participate in "Man Cat Mondays" and make sure to visit Kismet's blog and let him know if you do. You look very similar to Oreo!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Wesson. Welcome to da blogosphere. We is sorry to hear about Smith. I knoos yur Momma and Daddy must be furry sad. But yu do have a nice new brofur to grow to love.

I am also a tuxedo kitty, but I am also a Manx. I have a purrty sisfur that is also a Tuxedo, but she has a tail. Drop by and bisit us and our oddur brofurs and sisfur Gracie.

Abby

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Wesson. It is great to meet you. I'm sorry to hear about your brother Smith. It takes a while to adjust, but he'll always be part of your family. You can always tell us about him whenever you want.

Wow, you are a big Man Cat, and a good looking tuxie aren't you?? You'll have to show B. Love the ropes like a good big brother. Emma's right, stop and see Kismet's bloggy all about Big Man Cats and big brothers.

I see Abby came to visit you. If you want to check out the blogosphere news page, you'll see her pretty sister Gracie doesn't have a Valentine yet....

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

Yes, Wesson, you will definitely have to participate in Man Cat Mondays, another very handsome cat.
And just in time for Valentine's!!!

Anonymous said...

wow - yur twennyfife pownds? that's alotta hansum kitty! we'z furry glad ta meetcha. we'z sorry ta heer 'bout Smith though. purrs!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello Wesson, nice to meet you! You are a big cat at 25 lbs - wow! Sorry to hear you lost Smith recently. :(

Welcome to the cat blogosphere. :)

Daisy said...

Hi there Wesson. You are big. I like that.

ps: I am sorry about Smith.

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Nice to see you, Wesson. My, you are a lot of cat! I'm sorry about Smith. The firstest cat in charge of my woman was a 17-lb tuxedo wif a mustache, so she still likes tuxies a lot.

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi, Wesson, nice to meet you! And you win, 'cause you weigh even more than I do!

Atlas
The big ArtsyCatsy bookend