Friday, February 2, 2007

Smith and Wesson

Hi everyone. This is Wesson's Mom. I just wanted to share this picture that I found of Smith and Wesson. Look how their tales are shaped! It makes me very sad to look at this picture, because I miss Smith so much. I know Wesson does too. They were inseperable.


Also, we still haven't gotten an answer from Emma or Gracie. We think Emma might chose someone else cause we say her name wrong, and that makes us furry sad. Go over to Emma's blog and encourage her to pick Wesson!

8 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, look! Their tails made a little heart!

Emma's Kat said...

That is so sweet how their tales are shaped like a heart. I'm sorry Smith went on the the Rainbow Bridge early! And Emma isn't the least bit worried about you getting her name a bit confused! No worries there! I think she's a bit overwhelmed by all her suitors! ;)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Aw, very sweet. I hope Wesson is doing OK without his brother. I'm sure you give him lots of love and spoil him totally. Good luck with Emma!

Anonymous said...

that's just such a sweet picture!

momsbusy said...

we jus bisited yur new brudders blog. welcome to the cat blogosphere. we finks the pikshure of yu an smith is fery speshul. mommees luvs yurs names. good lucks wif winnin emma heart.

yuki & kimiko

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

What a precious photo. That would make a neat Valentine.

Very sorry about Smith as well. They were a cute pair.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wesson

I ams so furry sad bout Smith going to da bridge.Dat wuz a furry sweet pixchur of boff of dem.

My Momma hasn't let me bloggie till today oddurwise I wood half already toll B Love my answer! I gits so a'cited my tails quivered!

Gracie

sammawow said...

That is a terrific tail picture - what a cute little heart!

China Cat & Willow